Light up your Christmas season with Christmas On The Square in Danville
Downtown Danville Partnership and the Town of Danville invite you to get cozy with us and kindle your holiday spirit at the 16th annual Christmas On The Square. This community-favorite celebration begins at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, November 25.
Enjoy a winter wonderland with all the trimmings, including beautifully-decorated shop windows, a live nativity, caroling, and more. This free, family-friendly evening filled with holiday cheer is the perfect way to usher in your Christmas season. Bring your family or join your friends to find that perfect, local boutique gift, followed by dinner, drinks and dessert at one of the eclectic restaurants on Danville’s square. Cap off your evening by loading your group into your sleigh for a drive through the Winterland light show in Ellis Park.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
4:00 – 5:30 pm: take photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Studio 65
5:00 pm: announcement of the Christmas Tree Festival and business decorating contest winners
6:00 pm: TREE LIGHTING!
7:00 pm: ELF at The Royal Theater
6:30 – 9:30 pm: holiday concert at the Lost Garage
- Have your face painted on Washington Street
- Get an autograph signed by the Indiana Lyons on Washington
- Check out the Live Nativity from the United Methodist Church
- Carriage Rides + Petting Zoo from City Ranch near the Library
- Kids activities and stories at the Library
- Write letters to Santa at The Author’s Patch
- Visit Santa’s workshop at the Historical Museum
- Fill your tummies at the food trucks on Jefferson Street
|Sponsors||Downtown Danville would also like to thank…
Christmas Tree Festival: Families, individuals, businesses, or organizations across the county are invited to create a Christmas tree to display on the square for the holiday season. Click here to find out more information.
Business Window Decorating: Are you a downtown area business who would like to participate in the window decorating contest? Registration is free, simply click here to enter.