Light up your Christmas season with Christmas On The Square in Danville
Downtown Danville Partnership and the Town of Danville invite you to get cozy with us and kindle your holiday spirit at the 16th annual Christmas On The Square. This community-favorite celebration begins at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, November 24.
Enjoy a winter wonderland with all the trimmings, including beautifully-decorated shop windows, a live nativity, caroling, and more. This free, family-friendly evening filled with holiday cheer is the perfect way to usher in your Christmas season. Bring your family or join your friends to find that perfect, local boutique gift, followed by dinner, drinks and dessert at one of the eclectic restaurants on Danville’s square. Cap off your evening by loading your group into your sleigh for a drive through the Winterland light show in Ellis Park.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
4:00-6:00pm: Vist Santa & Mrs Claus in the East alley
6:30 pm: TREE LIGHTING!
7:00 pm: Trolls movie at The Royal Theater
- Have your face painted
- Take a ride on the Dorsey Plumbing train
- Stop by the Operation Christmas Card booth and fill out a Christmas card
- Check out the Live Nativity from the United Methodist Church
- Carriage Rides sponsored by Abstract & Tittle
- Kids activities
- Write letters to Santa at The Author’s Patch
- Visit the Hendricks County Historical Museum
- Fill your tummies at the food trucks on Jefferson Street
|Sponsors||Downtown Danville would also like to thank…