Façade Grant Application
Please consider the following before submitting your Façade Grant application;
- Applicants must be a member in good standing of the Downtown Danville Partnership. For more information on membership, click here.
- Any project that is underway or completed prior to approval from the committee is ineligible.
- If the Town Planner has indicated that Design Review Committee approval is not necessary, please upload a written statement from the Town Planner indicating approval is not necessary.
- Employees of the Town of Danville (full-time and part-time employees and members of the Town Council) and their immediate family members, as individuals or as principal agent or owner/co-owners of a business, are not eligible to apply for façade grant funds or BEAF loan funds.
- Applicants approved for Façade Grants or BEAF Loans may not apply for additional funds for a period of one (1) year after distribution of awarded funds. Façade Grant funds have a maximum of $5,000 per grant and cannot exceed $7,500 in a two-year cycle.
- All projects must be completed within one (1) year of fund distribution.