Christmas Tree Festival
Celebrate the holiday season with us! Create a Christmas tree to display on Danville’s square in December.
- $10 per entry.
- Displays may include only one tree: it can be an artificial tree or made of other materials. Decorative creativity is encouraged!
- Power for lights, and one post for anchoring your tree in a concrete planter will be provided. Planters are approximately 3 feet wide and 2 feet high.
- This is a juried contest, and spots are limited.
- Trees must be delivered and installed on the courthouse square on Saturday, November 19th, between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm. Check-in will be near the fountain. Location will be assigned on the sidewalks around the square.
- Jurors will select 1st ($300), 2nd ($200), & 3rd ($100) place on Saturday, November 19.
- Winners will be announced at Christmas on the Square, November 25.
- Displays must be able to withstand inclement weather conditions. You may be contacted to repair your display.
- No political/controversial displays.
- Displays may be dismantled any time between Monday, December 26 and Friday, December 30.